Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hobby Lobby Standing It’s Ground – Civil Disobedience for Religious Liberty


Hobby Lobby and The Green Family are very courageous in the Fight for Religious Liberty! Please support them with your prayers and wallet. I’m so excited, as I just found out about a Hobby Lobby near my daughter’s home at 42643 Ford Road in Canton MI.  

Please check out these links for the latest on Hobby Lobby’s fight for Religious Liberty and spread the word!  

Hobby Lobby Defies Obama Administration with Civil Disobedience for Religious Liberty

Hobby Lobby To Defy Obamacare

LifeNews.com
Hobby Lobby Will Defy Obama HHS Mandate, Risk Millions in Fines

Blessings, Sandie Weathers, Pro-Life Action Network
To join our email group, email me at prolifeactionnetwork@gmail.com. Subject line: Please add me.

Related:
Stop HHS Mandate is on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment