Thursday, March 27, 2014

2014-03-28 Enjoy Pics of Stand Up Coalition Rally in Ann Arbor! We Stand With Hobby Lobby!






A great big THANK YOU to those that braved the really,.really cold temperature to rally with us at the Ann Arbor Stand Up For Religious Freedom Prayer Rally on the Geddes Road Exit Walkway this past Tuesday, March 25th, the Feast of the Annunciation, when the U.S. Supreme Court was hearing arguments regarding how the HHS Mandate applies to for-profit businesses, specifically Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties v. Sebelius. I would also like to thank those that came out to the intersection of Washtenaw and Huron Parkway and to Marilyn Geyer for holding down the fort.

The photo on the bottom is of the U of M Diag Rally to Commemorate the Annun-ciation and Defeat the HHS Mandate hosted by Catholic Street Evangelization at U-M.

I really want to apologize to anyone who attempted to join us on Geddes, but was unable to find us. Pastor Charles Schulz, from Concordia University eagerly secured permission for us to park on the campus, but when I gave out details for the event, I gave out parking information, but I failed to mention, to head over to the Geddes Road Exit WALKWAY over US 23 to rally. Thanks and apologies go out to Marcia, who kindly brought this to my attention on Thursday morning. She really put a lot of effort into finding us. If you came out and couldn’t find us either, please know that I am sincerely very sorry for my over sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment