Friday, September 29, 2017

SAVE at Planned Parenthood in A2 Sept 28th!

View this email in your browser

 
Announcing Our 1st SAVE This Fall Campaign
Occurred on Thursday, September 28th
Ken and Pat Share Their Accounts of the "Leah" SAVE
Please Pray For "Leah" & Her Precious Unborn Baby
Prayers Also Needed For "Milly" & Her Precious Unborn Baby
(Mothers' names were changed to protect their privacy –
We Believe God Will Still Honor Our Prayers For These Struggling Moms.)

 
Ken Shares Account of "Leah" SAVE on Thursday September 28th in the afternoon:
Just thought I'd share some more details on what happened in-regards to the baby saved today at Planned Parenthood.
Pat and I were by the curb in front of our A-frame sign offering our baby gift bags when a car approached us on the way out of Planned Parenthood. A pregnant women named "Leah" (name changed to protect Mom's privacy) who was driving by herself stopped and talked to us. She had an ultrasound picture clutched in her hand and said she decided not to go through with the abortion.
"Leah" mentioned to us that one of our volunteers gave her a pamphlet earlier. After reading the pamphlet, "Leah" said she changed her mind on the abortion.
"Leah" showed us the picture of her baby. I sensed she was emotionally attached to the baby just by the way she was speaking to us. Both Pat and I offered her encouragement on her decision. We then prayed for her and encouraged "Leah" to call the agencies in the baby gift bag we gave her for free counseling and support.
After "Leah" left, both Pat and I continued to pray for "Leah" and the baby. We also thanked and praised God for saving the baby's life.
It was the volunteer who handed "Leah" the pamphlet earlier that changed her mind. We just felt very joyful to be there to share Leah's decision to parent her baby. Praise our God!
Later, there was another woman who stopped her car on the way into Planned Parenthood. I handed her the baby gift bag that I held out to her as I stood by the curb. She said she was pregnant. I told her to please consider not going through with the abortion. Also, I mentioned there were some business cards in the baby gift bag of agencies to call to get free help, support and counseling.


Pat Shares Account of the "Leah" SAVE & Prayers Needed for "Milly" on Thursday September 28th in the afternoon:
I wanted to share with you my most amazing hour praying yesterday. I have only rarely had anyone willing to stop and talk with me before, even though I have been doing this for many years. I always thought my main duty was to pray and I willingly do this.
 
When I came there were 2 women there before me. One left, and Angela stayed since she is a "drop-in." She and I prayed the rosary together, and just as we were finishing, a woman came up to us from one of the doctor offices behind us. She saw us and our signs and wanted to know what we were about. We talked a bit and she told us she was just recently pregnant and had 2 other children, a 3-year-old and a 10-month-old. We congratulated her. She said she did not believe in abortion, but that the father of her baby wanted her to abort. We encouraged her in her stand and gave her information so that she could contact pro-life groups and get the help she needed. Please pray for Milly (name also changed to protect her privacy)! Angela and I took time to pray for her and do spiritual warfare for her. 
 

Soon after that we were offering the goody bag to a car passing. (What a great idea those are!) It looked like a mom and daughter and they were leaving the clinic. We gave them the bag and said a bit, but basically they thanked us and drove off.
 
Later, after Angela left, I was praying a Divine Mercy Chaplet and Ken arrived. We had barely had a chance to introduce ourselves when another car drove out of the clinic parking lot. We waved the bag again and there was just one woman in the car. She took the bag and then said that she had made an appointment to have an abortion. When she went into the clinic the woman praying then offered her some literature. She said as she was reading it, and also as she looked at the ultrasound of her baby, she could not go through with the abortion. She changed her mind! Blessed be God! We encouraged her as well, told her to contact the numbers on the cards in her bag, and assured her of our prayers. Her name is "Leah". Please pray for her! Ken and I took some time to pray for her.
 
I am so grateful that God gave me the opportunity to do my little part, and want to be open in the future to doing this a bit better. I do know the prayers are the most important thing and will continue to pray.
 
Please note that this is our 35th SAVE, that we know about since 2007, when 40 Days For Life Ann Arbor began!
 

This email is being sent as a courtesy from Pro-Life Action Network Inc

Pro-Life Action Network Inc - The Ann Arbor Life Chain and 40 Days For Life Ann Arbor People

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14
 

Pro-Life Action Network Inc is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
Charitable contributions can be made by check, made payable to: Pro-life Action Network Inc
and mailed to: Pro-life Action Network Inc, 4700 Ash Court, Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Copyright © 2017 Pro-Life Action Network Inc, All rights reserved.
You gave us your email address when you attending one of our pro-life events.

Our mailing address is:
Pro-Life Action Network Inc
4700 Ash Court
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment