Saturday, October 7, 2017

2nd SAVE - Mom says, "Keep Up Your Great Work"!

View this email in your browser

 
Announcing 2nd SAVE
PRAISE GOD!
"Joy", The Mom Exclaims!
"Keep Up Your Great Work"!

 

As shared by Paul this past week:

I was offering literature to all cars entering PP on Wednesday at 11 AM and a car stopped when I motioned to them with some literature.  The passenger said to me that "I remember you from a little while ago when you gave me literature about alternatives for my pregnancy.  I decided to keep my baby!"  (Apparently, she needed to pick up some information from PP from when she visited them last.)  She said that she will be adopting the baby to a couple who can fully care for the baby.  I congratulated her, told her how brave she was, gave her my card and asked her to send me a picture of the baby when he/she is born.  This Mom was so happy during our whole conversation and she even said "Keep up your great work"!  Thank you Holy Spirit for changing her mind!! Let's refer to her as "Joy", as she was truly exuding that emotion with me.  I normally ask for names but was too excited to ask this time.

 

Also shared by Paul this past week:

Turned a couple around today who were going in for a non-abortion appointment.  When I told them about how they do abortions at this PP, they went in to get their refund and went to Packard Health on Packard Rd. a mile away.  We have literature for this Fed. Qualified health center. Literature can be found in grey container with black lid, which is set out at the prayer vigil on Professional Drive.
 
Please note that this is our 36h SAVE, that we know about since 2007, when 40 Days For Life Ann Arbor began!


Please Continue to Pray For "Leah"
& Her Precious Unborn Baby
Prayers Also Needed For "Milly"
& Her Precious Unborn Baby
(Mothers' names were changed to
protect their privacy –
We Believe God Will Still Honor
Our Prayers For These Moms.)

This email is being sent as a courtesy from Pro-Life Action Network Inc

Pro-Life Action Network Inc - The Ann Arbor Life Chain and 40 Days For Life Ann Arbor People

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14
 

Pro-Life Action Network Inc is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
Charitable contributions can be made by check, made payable to: Pro-life Action Network Inc
and mailed to: Pro-life Action Network Inc, 4700 Ash Court, Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Copyright © 2017 Pro-Life Action Network Inc, All rights reserved.
You gave us your email address when you attending one of our pro-life events.

Our mailing address is:
Pro-Life Action Network Inc
4700 Ash Court
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment