Saturday, February 17, 2018

Two SAVES Since "Powerful" Jericho March Kickoff

TWO SAVES Since Our Jericho March Kickoff!


PRAISE GOD!
TWO SAVES in Ann Arbor Since Our
"Powerful" Jericho March Kickoff on
Sunday, Feb. 11, that we know of!
Please Pray for ALL Involved in These Two SAVES!

 
SAVE of Tuesday, Feb. 13th as shared by Paul:
I wanted you to know what happened today, Tuesday, Feb. 13th at the Planned Parenthood on Professional Dr in Ann Arbor. I met Matthew today at PP. He had been praying at the PP in Ann Arbor for about 2.5 hours. After he left, a car pulled out of the PP parking lot and stopped to talk and take literature.  I found out that the woman not driving, had a pregnancy test that confirmed she was pregnant.  I congratulated her and she then said that she will be keeping the baby!  I didn't ask if she was abortion minded but to go into PP on an abortion day with a friend and come out still pregnant is a save to me!!  In any event, Matthew may have talked to the pair of women.  If not, his prayers must have been the reason.  I gave them info on the pregnancy help centers in the area and wished them well (didn't have one but I'll be carrying a gift bag with me from now on). This was a great day and I am encouraged for the blessings that our 40 DFL campaign in AA will bring. God Bless! Paul
 
SAVE of Wednesday, Feb. 14th as shared by Eden:
A few minutes after I got to Planned Parenthood a guy went in following his girlfriend. Neither stopped, but the girl waved back at me. My prayer buddy and I prayed for them. About ten minutes in we heard loud shouting on the other side of the island just outside the Planned Parenthood entrance. We didn't see anything, but we heard the couple angrily yelling at each other for a while. They both went back inside. We prayed for them more. A half hour later the guy came out of Planned Parenthood alone. He was on the phone screaming and swearing at the top of his lungs, kicking the air, jumping, etc. He was yelling and crying into the phone, "How come I don't have a say in this that's my seed! I'm only 18! I can't believe she's keeping it! She shouldn't get to make that choice for me too!" (Ironic how a pro-choicer wants to take away a woman's choice.) I told him I could help, but he ignored me and got into his car and cried and punched the steering wheel for a long time. He left a few minutes after my hour was up. I left then too. I'm really glad somebody gave you a heads up about this because I didn't truly realize it was a success story. I was so focused on wanting to help him? I forgot to celebrate she chose life! Eden
 
Please Join Us!
Prayerful, Peaceful Prayer Vigil!
February 14 – March 25

7 am – 7 pm
Sign up to pray for 1 hour increments
One time or the same time weekly
 SIGN UP: 40daysforlife.com/annarbor


Lap 2 of the Jericho March
Sunday, Feb. 18th from 2 to 3 pm
Beginning Outside of Planned Parenthood
3100 Professional Dr!



 
Our Ann Arbor Kickoff Rally & Jericho March for the 2018 Lenten 40 Days For Life Campaign was filled with determination, enthusiasm, blessings and so much more, as we overcame the adversity of the winter storm and asked God to bless our efforts to close down the Planned Parent abortion facility on Professional Drive in Ann Arbor. Before leading the Jericho March participants in prayer, Rev Dave McCarty from Emmanuel Lutheran in Britton and Father Tom Wasilewski from Old St Patrick in Ann Arbor spoke words of encouragement to those in attendance, veteran prayer volunteers and those new to 40 DFL, at the Kickoff Rally. A first time attendee described the combined event as "POWERFUL". Matthew shared, "It was VERY POWERFUL with a Lutheran Pastor and a Catholic Priest leading the prayers to end abortion; with people helping other people who were stumbling in the deep snow; going the extra distance to find a path where the sidewalks were clear. It felt like the Way of The Cross. So glad that you didn't cancel the event due to the weather conditions"!  Jenny who is a regular participant along with her husband and toddler in the Jericho Marches shared, "We prayed the Jericho March prayers along with you at home because we were snowed in". Christen Pollo, Students For Life of Michigan Exe Director, who had to cancel her participation in our program, due to the road conditions from the winter storm, plans to join us for one of the upcoming laps of our Seven Sunday Interfaith Jericho March. If you missed our first lap, no worries! We have six more laps scheduled!

This email is being sent as a courtesy from Pro-Life Action Network Inc

Pro-Life Action Network Inc - The Ann Arbor Life Chain and 40 Days For Life Ann Arbor People

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14
 

Pro-Life Action Network Inc is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
Charitable contributions can be made by check, made payable to: Pro-life Action Network Inc
and mailed to: Pro-life Action Network Inc, 4700 Ash Court, Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Copyright © 2018 Pro-Life Action Network Inc, All rights reserved.
You gave us your email address when you attending one of our pro-life events.

Our mailing address is:
Pro-Life Action Network Inc
4700 Ash Court
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment