Monday, February 17, 2014

Pray for an End to Abortion and for 40 Days For Life in Ann Arbor!

From now until April 13th, please pray for the end of abortion and for the success of the 40 Days For Life campaign, which will begin on Ash Wednesday, March 5th and ends on Palm Sunday, April 13th. Perhaps you could pray the following prayer. Heavenly Father, I pray for the children who will be returned to You today by the martyrdom of abortion. I pray for their mothers and fathers who will never know the joy of loving and being loved by their child. I pray for their families, who will never know the gifts and talents which make this child unique. I pray for healing for ALL victims of abortion, especially the mothers, fathers, grandparents and siblings. I pray for an end to abortion in my community, in my country, and throughout the entire world. I pray this through your Holy Spirit in the most powerful Name of Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment